Thursday, February 22, 2007

Call from above...

The midwife I completely trust and value is eager to set a meeting with me. I am excited and scared at the same time.

Frances and I have been busy creating. We've worked on our finger painting and cooking skills in the last couple of days. He is really eager to do more projects. I am in the process of setting up a doll house we are going to make together. (Pictures to follow shortly.)

Today Frances, Joaquin and I ventured out into the world. We went to Bed Bath and Beyond, as I needed to by a humidifier for our room. The boys seem to have the nagging cough that will not dissipate. We also went to Boarder's and Zen Zoo Tea. All was well, and he had the perfect outing until Zen Zoo Tea. Frances was all over the place, just touching everything. At one point he put some Wrapped gum in his mouth. The cashier looked at me horrified. I purchased the gum. (Joaquin is up...gotta go)

No comments: